Santa Rosa Family Law Attorney
There are hundreds of attorneys who may be willing to represent you when you file for divorce in California. The question of who to hire comes down to which one will truly work for you to reach a settlement that honestly reflects your best interests and what you want your future to look like.
I am Santa Rosa attorney Charles D. Stark, and I will take the time to explore fully what you need in your settlement, what is important to your future, and how your complete settlement resolution matches those needs. I have more than 30 years of experience helping people determine what legal outcomes will be best for their immediate and future needs, and then working hard to pursue those outcomes.
- Client-centered solutions focused on client needs and goals, with respect for client budgets
- Private civil law practice, set within resources of a large firm, providing personal service with skills ranging from negotiation, mediation, collaborative practice, and litigation when necessary
- Extensive experience in transactional and contract and document preparation, handling business and real estate matters directly or within estate planning or marital estate matters
- Over 30 years experience offering client-centered solutions to family law and estate planning issues. Skill sets including court litigation, negotiation, mediation, and collaborative law practice.
If you are considering filing for a divorce, or have been served with a divorce, contact me, Sonoma County divorce attorney Charles D. Stark, for a consultation. If getting the settlement you need requires strong advocacy, I am an experienced trial litigator who strenuously defends your rights and pursues your needs. In many divorce situations, however, mediated and collaborative settlements are often the most cost-effective means of reaching agreements. I am an experienced mediator and trained collaborative law practitioner who will help you get the settlement that is right for your future and the future of your family.
There are four stages of a California Dissolution of Marriage or Domestic Partnership. Click on the link on the right for a chart and explanation of the stages and steps in the California divorce process.
Divorce and Family Law Representation:
- Divorce, contested and uncontested
- Child custody
- Legal custody
- Physical custody -- joint, sole, or shared child support
- Spousal support modifications and terminations
- Child support
- Child support modifications
- Spousal/Partner support, temporary and long-term (alimony)
- Domestic partnerships
- Establishing parentage/paternity
- Judgment modifications
- Restraining orders
- Marital property valuation and division
- Pension and retirement account valuation and division
- Business and professional practices
- Qualified Domestic Relations Orders (QDROS)
- Prenuptial and postnuptial agreements
- Stepparent adoptions
Contact me, Sonoma County divorce attorney Charles D. Stark, to schedule a consultation about your California family law needs today. My rates are reasonable, either hourly or by flat fee, and I accept Visa, MasterCard, Discover, and American Express.